Friday, August 03, 2012

I'm alive

After more than half year of silence, let me just say, that I am alive, and the reason that I stopped blogging here is because we got engaged in December, we moved to Switzerland in January, and then got married in July. 



Not only it wouldn't have been accurate to write posts about Paris while not living there anymore - but organizing the wedding took all my attention. Maybe one day we move back and catch up with writing, I don't know, but for now, I wanna thank all of you who still read parts of my blog! And if I start another project online, I will let everyone know, maybe you'd be interested.
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Congrstulations Emily, I wish you to be very happy :) I hope once you get back to writing and photographies, do not give them up...:)
    I wish you all the best.
    Regards,
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete